Publication Type: eBook. Jouissance as Ananda seeks to resolve the often-problematic Western concept of the ego by proposing a cross-cultural theory of consciousness that draws on Indian philosophy.
Author Ashmita Khasnabish begins with a critique of Western psychoanalysis, engaging French feminist philosopher Luce Irigaray's concept of jouissance to highlight shortcomings in the work of Freud and Lacan. Khasnabish then seeks to expand the idea of jouissance by comparing it with the Indian concept of ananda.
- Navigation menu.
- Khasnabish, Ashmita 1959-?
- Booth & Williams.
- His Inner Self;
- Al dRien (The Power of Old Trilogy (Book 1));
- Operational Terms and Graphics;
- TEN FUN THINGS TO DO IN THE BAHAMAS!
The highly theoretical analysis of philosophical and psychoanalytic terms is combined with an examination of colonial and postcolonial literature. A thoughtful and immensely creative approach to psychoanalytic theory, Jouissance as Ananda will be of interest to readers from a variety of cultures and disciplines. Lanham: Lexington Books, Acesso em: 7 out. Khasnabish A. Lanham: Lexington Books; Accessed October 7, You can specify the type of files you want, for your gadget.
- Jouissance as Ananda (eBook) by Ashmita Khasnabish (Author).
- Get this edition.
- Jouissance as Ananda : Ashmita Khasnabish : .
- HPB | Search for Khasnabish, Ashmita.
- The Making Of Lawrence Of Arabia (The Magnificent 60s).
- The Las Vegas Chronicles: The Inside Story of Sin City, Celebrities, Special Players and Fascinating Casino Owners.
- Lesson Plans Not Without Laughter!
Not only was the story interesting, engaging and relatable, it also teaches lessons. Read Online Now. Ashmita Khasnabish Download Now.
The Complete Owner's Guide. Copyright Disclaimer:This site does not store any files on its server.
- Ashmita Khasnabish (Author of Jouissance as Ananda)!
- Scriptures and Quotations from When Godly People Do Ungodly Things (A Quick Word with Beth Moore);
- Jouissance as Ananda: Indian Philosophy, Feminist Theory, and Literature - ;
- Operator #5 #13 April 1935.
- Little Black Business Books - Networking Step By Step: Making networking work for you!
- Jouissance As Ananda : Indian Philosophy, Feminist Theory, and Literature.
- The Moon In The Trees.
Related Jouissance as Ananda: Indian Philosophy, Feminist Theory, and Literature
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved